Informative on the processing of personal data
(Art. 13 e 14 del Regolamento UE 679/2016)
Anxur Tours wishes to provide you, with this informative, drafted pursuant to LEGISLATIVE DECREE 06/30/2003, n. 196 – modified by Legislative Decree n. 101 of 10 August 2018 – Code regarding the protection of personal data, containing provisions for the adaptation of national legislation to regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the 27th of April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the personal data processing, as well as the free flow of such data, information on the processing of personal data concerning you.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Anxur Tours, with headquarters in via Viale della Vittoria, 4 04019 – Terracina (LT) C.F. and VAT number 00167890599, who can always be contacted directly to exercise the rights of the interested parties.
- Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
- During the relationship with Anxur Tours, personal data will be processed by the personnel within the scope of the company’s purposes, which are those relating to the provision of tourist services in a broad sense and the accounting and administrative ones instrumental to them, as defined by current legislation; as well as those relating to personnel management, the management of suppliers and customers of the company in various capacities.
- Personal data defined as “sensitive data” provided for by articles 9 and 10 of the Regulation will be processed exclusively by specifically appointed personnel, according to the provisions of the aforementioned legal provisions and in compliance with the principle of strict necessity of the processing. We remind you that sensitive data are those personal data “suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious nature, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data capable of revealing the state of health and sex life”. Sensitive data will not be disclosed; however, some of them may be communicated to other public subjects to the extent strictly necessary to carry out institutional activities envisaged by the current provisions on health, social security, tax matters within the limits established by the reference legislation.
- Personal data may be communicated to public subjects within the limits of the provisions of the law and regulations in force and of the consequent obligations for Anxur Tours, such as for example for hotel services, provided directly, data for the management of the local tax, the data for the analyses envisaged by ISTAT and for the TULPS communication to the State Police
- The personal data you provide may be communicated to third parties who provide services to Anxur Tours such as, for example, travel agencies and accommodation facilities, insurance companies (in relation to accident policies). Carrying out these treatments is a necessary condition for the interested party to be able to use the related services; in the event of continuous processing, the companies in question are appointed data processors, limited to the services rendered.
- Retention period of personal data
In order to guarantee correct and transparent treatment, the data are kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Types of data processed
The types of data processed are related to:
- for customers, those relating to the provision of company services
- for employees and collaborators for data on the management of employment and collaboration contracts
- for suppliers, those relating to the management of contracts and contacts in relation to the data component relating to the contact persons of the various companies.
- Processing methods
Pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 679/2016, the processing of personal data consists of any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, the organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The processing of personal data is carried out through the use of electronic or automated tools, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security established by current legislation. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to ask the owner of the data processing:
- access to personal data governed by art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of treatment provided respectively by the articles 16, 17 and 18 of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- data portability (law applicable only to data in electronic format) governed by art. 20 of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- opposition to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
For all these needs, the interested party can contact Anxur Tours at the following references: Anxur Tours Viale della Vittoria, 4 04019 – Terracina (LT) – Tel. +39 0773 72291 Fax +39 0773 726691 – Email: email@example.com
- Right to complain
In the event that interested parties believe that the processing of personal data referring to them is carried out in violation of the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016 itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices, art. 79 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
- Nature of providing personal data and consequences of any refusal to provide data
The provision of personal data is optional. Any refusal to provide them may make it impossible to use the services of Anxur Tours.